Abstract Submission Deadline
IFSO-EC 2021 Abstract Submission Instructions
- Only online submissions, submitted with a valid email address via the website of the IFSO-EC 2021 Congress, Prague, Czech Republic, will be considered. Abstracts submitted by post, fax or email will not be considered.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English with maximum words of 325. This includes total number of words in field Abstract (excluding the fields References and Acknowledgement). Abstracts which exceed this word count will be automatically rejected.
- PICTURES: Pictures, graphs and tables are allowed only as an attachment. The maximum number of attachments is 2 per abstract. The format is GIF, JPG or PNG only. The maximum size is 2 MB per file.
- VIDEO: If you are interested in submitting the abstract for video session, please tick the presentation form "VIDEO" and submit your abstract with the video file up to 30 MB (up to 2 mins), please note this should be only short video example. Once the "video abstract" will be accepted we will inform you about the required form of the presentation......
- Contact details of the submitting author must be provided as part of the abstract submission process. All correspondence will be sent to the submitting author only. It is the responsibility of the submitting author to forward any relevant correspondence to the presenting author.
- At least one listed author of each accepted abstract must register (paying the relevant registration fee) and attend the Congress to present the abstract. If the authors of an accepted abstract fail to present the poster then those authors will be forbidden from submitting abstracts to the IFSO-EC events for a period of 3 years.
- Submitting authors will be notified of the Programme Organising Committee (POC) decision by August/September 2021. The POC decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Abstract Presentation – Important information
Oral Sessions at IFSO-EC 2021 Congress, Prague, Czech Republic, will incorporate the highest quality submitted abstracts – giving abstract submitters greater opportunity to present their work orally. Abstracts will also be selected for poster presentation.
Poster Sessions will form an integral part of the IFSO-EC 2021 Congress Scientific Programme. Poster Sessions will not conflict with any other sessions meaning that they will not be scheduled at the same time as oral sessions in the programme. Poster authors will be asked to stand by their poster during scheduled poster presentation times. Authors will be notified of the status of their abstract by August/September 2021. Further presentation instructions will be given at this time.
Conflict of interest and Funding Disclosure
IFSO-EC encourages full disclosure of all relevant sources of funding in relation to abstracts submitted to this Congress. Conflict of interest or funding disclosures should be added to the foot of the abstract text (this will not affect the word count).
All accepted abstracts submitted in the standard submission process will be published in the official Abstract Book of the IFSO-EC 2021 Congress, Prague, Czech Republic.
Submitting authors will be notified of the Programme Organising Committee (POC) decision by the end of September 2021. The POC decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.